Why style would you pick?

If you had to date someone out of these styles which would it be? I'm doing this for fun

• Emo (all black, band shirts, lots of eyeliner, fringed hair)
  • Punk (leather jackets, dr. martens, chains, ripped jeans)
  • Alternative (flannels, band shirts, dr. Martens/ converse)
  • Goth (all black, platforms, white face makeup)
I meant what style would you pick

What Guys Said 9

• i like goth with all the make up/ black hair

( I like her look and she's cute)

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Goth-Makeup-5.jpg

• None, people dressing like idiots to belong to a community are seriously retarded.

• 1) None wasn't an option 2) Retarded shouldn't be an insult anymore because that is immature

• None of the above.. I like my girls in a dress or Jeans or shorts

• I said if you had to chose one. I know a lot of people don't like these styles. If I wanted that answer I would've put it as an option

• I didn't mean to put "do" between "what" and "style"

• thats ok

• Emo, punk, and goth are all virtually the same thing. I guess alternative is the closest to what i normally wear, but i wear a leather jacket from time to time.

• I meant to add leather jackets to alternative

• out of those i'd pick C. but i like dresses and nice clothing. not made to look trashy jeans and shirts.

• I've always wanted to be an EMO, but i guess that ship has sailed at least 10 years ago.

• It's pretty cool but you would have to be ok with people always shouting things at you, laughing you, and writing hateful things towards you. But if you found the right friends it would've been cool. I was up until a year ago

• Shit! I love emo goth and punk why do you make me choose?😭

• Alternative seems like Preppy and any girl I've dated has been preppy so ya

• Hmm alternative. But I like punk and emo too.
    I dislike dresses, skirts and serious clothes

What Girls Said 7

• This is exactly something I'd wear, not sure if it fits into a category you've provided..
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...drriC91rbgazio1_500.jpg

• B and C.

I was goth once... then I understood I'll never be able to get away with it in real world. xD
    (As in, no one would give me a job. Haha)

• I guess I already am alternative. I love flannels and my converse shoes. I don't have any band shirts though.

• Alternative isn't just converse and flannels though it's like a little more colorful emo

• I looked it up. I thought it was something like what @Amy96 showed, because that's kinda my style sometimes, but I saw it goes more extreme with coloured hair and ripped panty hoses. That's not really my style. I guess I'm mixed with some alternative touches.

• C sounds like my kind of guy. I like flannel, too. Hehe

• Out of your options Emo, I almost always wear black. And sometimes style my hair like that. And I also listen to death metal so emo it is.

• Alternative, which sounds pretty similar to hipster style. My style is kinda like that, with a lot of big sweaters and cardigans, a lot of cool stuff from the 90's. I would totally date a guy with style like that.

• Punk. That may be my weakness