Is this dress black and blue or white and gold?

You all know what dress so what color is it

The question is a day old you can all go suck a Dick

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine. I have a solution.

It's an optical illusion. Realise it's just a cool picture that's a good example of how the brain interprets light and drop it.

No one argues about whether they see a duck or a rabbit because it's both, simultaneously. We know it's a trick so we don't crash the internet talking about it.
    www.beawesomeinstead.com/.../Duck_or_Rabbit1.jpg

It's both.

What Guys Said 7

• No more of this, please. Just let it be whatever it is. No one can know for sure just by looking at the picture. Lighting and camera settings can totally change the colors of anything.

• The question is old so I won't explain it.

I'll just say that when I saw the picture the first time I was in the middle. I saw blue and gold. The gold was very apparent and I suspected it was lighting making it appear blue, but that's what I saw.

• That again...
    Alright, I know about the dress in question but please PLEASE can someone explain to me what exactly this is all about and HOW everyone began to argue about it? Thanks in advance for anyone who will answer that.

• Dead joke.

• This is getting old

What Girls Said 4

• If you're talking about the online famous dress, it's black and blue. It's already been debunked. 1st off, if you check in the original store, you'll notice that they don't even have a white/gold option for the dress. Second, the reason why so many think it's white/gold is because of the picture's camera exposure. We can't see much of the background, and a lot of people don't really pay attention to it. So, they might assume that the picture was taken in a poorly lit room, hence the "white" color being more blue-ish than white (bc of shading). And since it's a shitty picture with shitty camera exposure, the black stripes look more like a muddy gold than actual black.

• acctualy cnn did a report and the store its from has a white and gold one but the one in the pic is black and blue

• @htown_stoner281 and lots of other accounts say that they don't... sooo I don't know what to believe.

• This question has now been around the world at least two dozen times.. It's now a little old and dated.

• When I first saw the picture I saw it as gold and white. Then I learned that the dress is actually blue and black ( I saw pictures of people wearing it and it in good light, it says royal blue on Amazon too) so now whenever I look at the picture I see blue and black, then I'm like "holy shit it was gold before" then it slowly turns back to gold and white.

• LOL yeah, this question is a day old. but people keep asking the same question!! it gets boring. YOU KNOW! just use the search it here in Girlaskguys.