Is this dress black and blue or white and gold?

You all know what dress so what color is it

The question is a day old you can all go suck a Dick

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine. I have a solution.

It's an optical illusion. Realise it's just a cool picture that's a good example of how the brain interprets light and drop it.

No one argues about whether they see a duck or a rabbit because it's both, simultaneously. We know it's a trick so we don't crash the internet talking about it.
    www.beawesomeinstead.com/.../Duck_or_Rabbit1.jpg

It's both.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 4

• If you're talking about the online famous dress, it's black and blue. It's already been debunked. 1st off, if you check in the original store, you'll notice that they don't even have a white/gold option for the dress. Second, the reason why so many think it's white/gold is because of the picture's camera exposure. We can't see much of the background, and a lot of people don't really pay attention to it. So, they might assume that the picture was taken in a poorly lit room, hence the "white" color being more blue-ish than white (bc of shading). And since it's a shitty picture with shitty camera exposure, the black stripes look more like a muddy gold than actual black.

• acctualy cnn did a report and the store its from has a white and gold one but the one in the pic is black and blue

• @htown_stoner281 and lots of other accounts say that they don't... sooo I don't know what to believe.

• This question has now been around the world at least two dozen times.. It's now a little old and dated.

• When I first saw the picture I saw it as gold and white. Then I learned that the dress is actually blue and black ( I saw pictures of people wearing it and it in good light, it says royal blue on Amazon too) so now whenever I look at the picture I see blue and black, then I'm like "holy shit it was gold before" then it slowly turns back to gold and white.

• LOL yeah, this question is a day old. but people keep asking the same question!! it gets boring. YOU KNOW! just use the search it here in Girlaskguys.