Do you do cosplay?

Hey people!

Anyone here do cosplay or even know what it means? :D
Which character? Share some photos?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I've always wanted to, but
    1. it's too damn expensive to buy nice good quality costumes. The cheap ones look cheap (obviously), which kind of ruins the whole thing since it's supposed to look good/realistic.
    2. I SUCK at creating clothes myself. I can't sow/knit to save my own life lmao.

• I wish!!
    I've always wanted to.. & the last time I wanted to be somebody I wanted to be Sailor Mars :( I have the costume Hopefully oneday
    & I'll show you my costume ;)

• No, but I think it's really amazing when people are able to make their own costumes or props and have them look just like they do in the series they're cosplaying. It shows a lot of talent and creativity for sure.

• I don't know what cosplay is and the name alone sounds like something that I would not be interested in.

• What does the name sound like?

• It doesn't have to be just comics. It can be any character from anywhere.

• Think Halloween

• Maybe I'll try it someday, but it's sooo expensive._.

• I used to when I was 18.

• Can you explain to me what cosplay is? I've always been curious

• Just google it :P

• googled! so where do people cosplay? like at home or

• You can cosplay everywhere you want. At events or at Halloween , etc. It's basically dressing up as a character.

• I've never actually done it before

• I did cosplay Hinata once in the event of our company but I'm not professional cosplayer.

What Guys Said 11

• personally i don't but i love girls who do!!

th08.deviantart.net/.../...ami_cosplay-d74cmnd.jpg

• Nope, never. But, I go to gaming Expo's all the time. And they're always there.
    In 2012 in September, I went to an Expo (Halo 4 was out in November)

There was a 7ft tall dude in full Master Chief Armour. It was so fucking awesome. upload.wikimedia.org/.../...er_Chief_in_Halo_4.png
    His Armour was identical. I think it was provided by Microsoft.
    And it was real scale as well. (Not made for a smaller person) They actually hired someone the right height. He even had the Assault Rifle prop.

Cosplay isn't really my thing tbh. But, I have friends who do and go to comic con and stuff.

• No I don't do it I might do it in the future just to try it since my town has been added to the list of places that have their own comic-con.

• No but I want to I don't have enough of the attire to finish it off I need Leon Kennedy's wig and I don't have that. I only got his jacket and the pants I have one that looks like his lol. Cosplays are hot when a girl dose them

• Yes I do. I have a 100% original Indiana Jones costume. The only thing I don't have yet is the shoes. Those Alden are too expensive.
    I also want to make a Star Wars Imperial Navy Officer.

• I personally dont cosplay I have a few freinds that do and I can see why they enjoy it for a laugh.

Yeah they look pretty good with all the hard work they put in as well :)

• the joker once. harry potter 3 times. i know cosplay is something else than playing dress up. But still 😆
    ooh and once as Haytham Kenway.

• I want to but I feel like it's expensive and I wouldn't know how to get into it. I really want to Dr. Doom.

• I did once, it was god damn awfull as f*ck I regret dishonoring Tsuna xD

• The only person I'd ever be is Lemongrabs... Or maybe magic man so I could be a total asswad.