What type of shampoo/conditioner do you tend to use?

My hair gets hella frizzy in the morning when I take a shower at night, and kind of dry. I use Suave Professionals but am thinking of switching to something else, preferably not too expensive but whatever works at this point. What works for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• suave tends to suck the life out of your hair and dry it out real bad if you use it a lot. its good for like a deep cleaning and getting rid of the gunk in your hair to kinda start fresh, but i wouldn't use it everyday or every night. maybe once a week lol. i use all different kinds of shampoo/conditioner. usually herbal essences. the moisturizing one works well for me. its in a blue bottle. it keeps my hair soft and smelling good. head and shoulders is another one that will dry out your hair if you use it too much. right now i'm using john friedas purple shampoo to help tone my hair and make it more blonde. (trying to get back to the right blonde shade lol). and that makes my hair very silky soft, smooth, and good smelling. i suggest using a higher end brand like john frieda or redken or something along those lines. maybe even paul mitchell. and an oil or serum for hair will help re-vamp your hair. im pretty sure garnier has some hair oils, and argan oil is supposed to be really good.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...nditioner+%25281%2529.JPG
    I've heard this stuff is good too. well, i hope i helped somewhat haha. good luck. it may take a few tries to find the right shampoo for you.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 7

• I use mostly dove products. I love the smell and it always makes my hair feel really soft and manageable. I tend to stick to the daily moisturizing dove shampoo/conditioner, and whenever I get out of the shower, I will use an Argan oil spray. This is the particular one I use:

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../61zSFFIXD-L._SY355_.jpg

It's amazing. If you ever are in Sallys beauty store (if you have them around) or anywhere that has argan oil, I strongly recommend buying some to try out. :D

• Oh oh try this leave in spray called It's A 10. It is light, settles frizz and static, makes your hair unbelievably shiny and smells fantastic! It says to use on wet hair but I use it whenever.

• Pert Plus and some other brand I can't remember but it is for people who dye their hair and comes in a pink / reddish box.

• Iv got oily hair.. I don't stick to one brand I keep changing.. Anything that keeps the oil in control

• I used Joico k-pac line. It really helps with dry hair.

• Dove damaged solutions intense repair shampoo and conditioner

• I use pantene but it doesn't make my hair smell very good so I wouldn't recommend it..