Open back vs open front?

link

vs

link

It is strange but according to answers almost everybody seems to prefer the open back but you rarely see a woman wearing it. It is far more classy but with the same degree of sensuality (in my opinion even more sensual than a cleavage).

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• It is a matter of personal taste of course.

I would always prefer open back. I simply like to view a girls back. And a beautyful back is not as distracting as a open front (as you call it) ^^ So my look would rather not suddenly fall behind her back as this would be kinda difficult. The look falling down to the breasts could happen way easier ^^

So yeah, I definitely prefer 'my girl' to have an open back. Even though I'm not able to see it that often on any given eavening.

• I don't really like the look of either one, even on her. But to me open back in general just looks more like lingerie than something you'd actually wear out somewhere.

• That depends if you feel better about your front or your back. All else being equal, the front has some slightly more sensuous curves. At least it can.

• Well, and if both are great, you probably have a preference? So Back or Cleavage?

• I don't know. It's more about the overall effect of the dress than what it reveals. Classy and elegant trumps putting everything on display.

• Open, very open, front there's nothing better than to see deep cleavage and free wiggling boobs.

• for style I would say open back

open front looks a bit weird

What Girls Said 9

• i'm flat chested, so open back has always looked best on me. but each option is best for different body types.

• response to update: I agree... it apparently looks a lot better (from what people on here say) and it's not so trashy.. I would of thought most guys would like open front... guess I was wrong... :)

• depends what you like and what looks good on you!

I like the open back though!

• she looks weird with open front

i like the open back one

• back

• Her boobs look weird on the open front. I'll go with the open back.

• back

• open back

• I like the open back more honestly. it looks like her boobs are about to pop out...not attractive.