What was she thinking?

If you've seen Mariah Carey's video for the song,"Touch My Body", then you've seen how she's wearing a pretty white dress, tube socks and cute heels. Don't get me wrong, she can pull it off but that is the craziest clashing outfit I've seen a celeb wear! What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't seen that video, but her fashion stylist should be fired - sounds awful.

• You should see it, it looks horrible

• I haven't seen it, yea I don't like this generation I like the old Mariah better

What Guys Said 1

• I think she went 'round the bend several years ago. I miss the old Mariah Carey, the one with the good songs that didn't seem like she was trying to be this generation's Madonna.

What Girls Said 3

• I think Mariah Carey is copying Avril Lavigne's look in the "Girlfriend" music video. Avril wore tube socks for many of the shots in that video. But Mariah is not Avril....

• Definitely not lol they're both really pretty, but two different styles of clothing, music, and how they present themselves. I agree completely

• It was pretty ugly but was it supposed to be a part of the compu-dork's dream? That was my guess but I don't think nerds would go for that. Or maybe she had a horrible bruise to cover up. Its an awful combination but it makes me laugh.

• I don't think tube socks look good with like, anything? So yeah that's horrible. That belongs on gwen stefani. Not mariah carey, she's so nice looking just like friendly

• Yeah tube socks remind me of that movie Carrie, just creepy lol