Do you plan to make ot as a rapper or producer and do you have extra funding for advertising to reach million?

Do plan make it as a rapper or producer and do you extra funding for advertising to reach million?
I'm at point that need thousand of dollars to advertise ,. all artist who are on do it.

well im not selling anything this a serious plan.
I will put aside thousand of dollar.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rap a little, but it's nothing without cuteguy22 production behind it. Need those fire beats.🔥🔥🔥🔥

What Girls Said 1

• What? I don't even know what you just said. but it sounds like an advertisment.

What Guys Said 2

• I can write bars pretty well, but if I were to become a rapper, I'd need to work on delivery before I look for a producer. Probably won't go in that direction, though. The world will always need engineers. It might be fun as a hobby for a little extra money, though..

• This is a very high risk industry. I will pass.

• depend your skills set and how much you have and who you know. and if you know how promotion work your on your way. if your goal to go major then high risk but if your small and indie you will succesed