What is so unattractive about me?! Please?!

Women treat me like I am so ugly. I have no luck with women. What is so ugly about me? I am not perfect, few people are. But what is just so unattractive about me? I have high cheek bones, a strong jaw line, big dark eyes..

Why am I so ugly? What makes me ugly, and what can I do?

link

I don't care how harsh you are, I just want to KNOW why I am so FUGLY.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see the picture but I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your looks.

Like the other commenters I'd also vote for confidence.

Confidence is almost a magical trait that few women can resist.

If you are the classical "nice guy" you have to stop this. Be friendly but don't go out of your way to please others, no matter if it is women or men.

You have do develop a laid back "whatever" attitude. That doesn't mean that you should become arrogant but your emotional response to if someone dislikes something about you should be whatever.

Resist the urge to defend yourself if someone points out your flaws. A flaw is only a flaw if you allow it to be. If you are balding and become self conscious about it, then it's a flaw. If you are balding but doesn't care about it, then it's not a flaw and most women will not care about it either if you only remain confident.

You must try to stop caring about what everyone thinks about you.

It's not other people who define you, it's you.

Other people define you by the way you have already defined yourself...

What Girls Said 4

• Well your "Anonymous " so you didn't give us the chance to figure that one out ourselves ( looks wise) I can think of one thing that may bake you unattractive it seems that you have zero confidence in yourself ( to some degree) that's a turn off for most people. Is this a trick question it's hard to say when we can't see you. I think you know the problem.

• Sweetheart you sound like a damn girl - man up! Your not ugly so maybe it's the way you present yourself!

• I can tell you right now that its Ur confidence.. If you feel Ur so ugly then women will believe the same .. Maybe its not meant for you to date those women.. Everyone know there is someone special out there for them ... . Get a little work out in .. Go shopping .. And feel good about Ur self .. Women will love you ..

• cant see the pic

What Guys Said 2

• I think the fact you only have half a face might be a bit off putting to some. o.O

• Are you just going to keep asking until some woman tells you you're okay-looking?

• No, since you are the only one so far. What makes me so ugly?