What is your style of clothing and accessories?

Do you have a style or accessory that just makes you stand out? I don't have a specific style of dressing, I am all over the place. I think it depends on my mood. I'll give the top 4 common styles in the bottom v
Types of style: Flirty, basic/simple, edgy, casual, hippie, formal, boho, gothic, western, athletic, beachy, preppy,

• Modern
  • Sophisticated
  • Punk/Rocker
  • Vintage
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say I'm now of and edgy, grungier style. I like and try to wear basically every style, except preppy.
    If say I'm a cross between jag lever and Claire marshal hen it comes to clothes

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 10

• What is your style of clothing and accessories?
    C. Punk/Rocker

l basically wear a bit of most styles however they all have a punk/rocker edge to it. Like if I'm wearing boho it's boho rock or if I'm wearing a preppy style I'll add in some studs and leather.

• My fashion style is "weather". I dress for the weather... well sometimes overdress for the weather :)

• I'm generally formal, flirty, or just typically girly

• Casual or sometimes depending on my mood/weather.

• T-shirt, skinny jeans, sweater and sneakers in black and dark colors is usually what I wear.

My only "accessories" are my glasses and my piercing.

• Im very minimalistic. Mostly black and just a top, skinny jeans and some sneaker. Very very rarely i wear accessories.

• My style is quite preppy and sophisticated usually

• Vintage, Sophisticated, Modern... Just depends on my mood (:

• punk style is easy, and gypsy style is what i want to be, but modern style is bug free