What is your style of clothing and accessories?

Do you have a style or accessory that just makes you stand out? I don't have a specific style of dressing, I am all over the place. I think it depends on my mood. I'll give the top 4 common styles in the bottom v
Types of style: Flirty, basic/simple, edgy, casual, hippie, formal, boho, gothic, western, athletic, beachy, preppy,

• Modern
    13% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • Sophisticated
    20% (3)43% (3)27% (6)Vote
  • Punk/Rocker
    20% (3)0% (0)14% (3)Vote
  • Vintage
    7% (1)14% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • other
    40% (6)43% (3)41% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say I'm now of and edgy, grungier style. I like and try to wear basically every style, except preppy.
    If say I'm a cross between jag lever and Claire marshal hen it comes to clothes

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 10

• What is your style of clothing and accessories?
    C. Punk/Rocker

l basically wear a bit of most styles however they all have a punk/rocker edge to it. Like if I'm wearing boho it's boho rock or if I'm wearing a preppy style I'll add in some studs and leather.

1|0
    0|0
  • My fashion style is "weather". I dress for the weather... well sometimes overdress for the weather :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm generally formal, flirty, or just typically girly

1|1
    0|0
  • Casual or sometimes depending on my mood/weather.

1|0
    0|0
  • T-shirt, skinny jeans, sweater and sneakers in black and dark colors is usually what I wear.

My only "accessories" are my glasses and my piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im very minimalistic. Mostly black and just a top, skinny jeans and some sneaker. Very very rarely i wear accessories.

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is quite preppy and sophisticated usually

0|1
    0|0
  • Vintage, Sophisticated, Modern... Just depends on my mood (:

0|0
    0|0
  • punk style is easy, and gypsy style is what i want to be, but modern style is bug free

0|0
    0|0