Is it unusual to be a 30ff?And were on earth can you find clothing let alone bra's that fit?

I'm 17 with a bust of 30ff but I'm a size 6 or 8 but I end up wearing size 12 even 14 so I end up looking twice my size. I love fashion and clothing but I now hate shopping. I can't find any shops that cater for my body shape please help

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah we're sister sizes. I recommend brastop. com or bravissimo.
    I'm smaller band an bigger cup also, and it's totally normal. There are tons of bloggers online who talk about this and keep you from feeling alone.
    Also 85% of women wear the wrong bra size so there may be more women like you than you think, but they just don't know it. It's totally normal trust me

• Thank you :)
      are there any good things to look out for when buying one?

• To true

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 6

• One of my friends had a similar problem. She had breast reduction surgery, after it she looks and feels great.

• That size is dangerously above average. I would comsider getting a reduction before you develope back problems.

• Thank you but I'm terrified of surgery I can't even stand needles

• Oh OK thanks

• No problem 😄

• I'd marry you and buy any clothes you need lol

If they are hurting you, I recommend deadlifts to strength your lower and upper back.

• Thank you I'll ask about deadlifts when I'm next at a jim

• I'll have a look thank you

• You're welcome.

• yes. you're tiny with huge tits~!

• Right, you're 17 and a 30FF... keep dreamin'

• That needs to be custom made. It is not normal.

• Really?

• No, it's true, not all companies actually manufacture that bra size. It's a specialty size.

• Oh really I'm starting to find thats the case its a bit bothersome at times

What Girls Said 4

• I'm a 30F or FF and it's a perfectly average size. Anyone telling you different clearly doesn't know anything about modern bra sizing. Here's myself for reference and it's clearly not large. http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

Check out they Busty Resources wiki to find a store near you that sells modern sizes. Some great online places to buy from are Figleaves, Brastop, ASOS, and Bare Necessities.

• wtf haha i wishmy boobs were that big

• Oh wow, I'm literally nearly the same as you! I'm a 30E verging on an F! Also 17!
    And I don't find shopping too big of a problem, if I'm honest. Wonderbra do great bras for bigger breasted girls! Especially the structured strapless ones (to die for).
    I usually shop for clothes in Topshop, Missguided, New Look etc.. And usually in the petite section cause I'm so short! And I don't have many problems finding clothes that fit, mainly getting t-shirts over the kachungas! I recommend making sure you're shopping for your body type/shape and experiment with different materials in clothing i. e. Stretchiness, comfort etc..
    Also, tops that are meant to look baggy, so you can still have your size, and not have the top get stuck on your tits! :D
    Have fun! Xx

• Thank you I'll try that

• I feel you. My life was like thst before I had breast reduction.

Try this site: http://www.bravissimo.com/m/#?/
    I know it is difficult to find fitting shirts :/ but keep looking. Maybe tighter tops and some sweater on it? If you have thin waist, highlight that. It will make you appear thinner