Do guys look funny on flip flops?

I see a ton of girls wear sandals, flip flops even barefoot, but i dont see the same amount on guys. aren't flip flops designed for both genders?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but flip flops on a man aren't that attractive. :/

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Flip flops are fine for both genders, but PLEASE no socks and sandals

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes they are, it is just that some gentlemen don't like the feel or the style of flip flops some gentlemen don't like the way their feet look in general and exposing them isn't an option. Also it is much harder for a make to pair flip flops with an everyday summer outfit that doesn't involve swim trunks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you in Australia? I see them a hell of a lot! I wonder if guys actually wear runners/sneakers where I'm at 😐

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally with you. I feel out of place when I wear my usual shoes cause all the ozzy blokes don't wear closed shoes.

• Show All
    • Yeah the strap on kind 😀

• @cavmanier omg shoot me now! 😅

• I personally don't like flip flops period because I don't like to see feet but yeah although they are made for both genders it looks weird on guys. Just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look funny as long as they're worn without socks. If worn with socks... looks odd...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are and no guys don't look funny in them, unless they wear socks with them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • with long jeans i think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes yeah, I chuckle to myself when I see dudes wearing em'

sometimes it just looks off

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looks funny wearing flip flops unless your at the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not weird or funny at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know about anyone else, but they look good on me. My red Rainbow sandals get comments all the time, actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear flip-flops and i'm like a samurai with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to wear flip flops... or shorts...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing em its very comfy and airy haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do they look off real off

0|0
    0|0
  • haha, sandals and flip flops should be banned for men... there is no occasion where it looks good on guys.

0|0
    0|0