Do five a clock shadow go away?

Do they go away I'm a girl so do they go away I don't want to have a boyfriend because of this Ugh please tell me

Most Helpful Guy

• you will like it once you get older, i have been shaving since i was 13 and have had 5'oclock shadow for about 2 years now, girls hate it, ladies like it

his face will stay smooth after shaving (assuming he can actually grow a full beard) for 6-12 hours after shaving, depending on the person

most kids under 21 usually dont have much, mature facial hair

• I'm a girl lol

• oh... i wouldn't get that waxed, i would see a specialist, before messing with it

• Okay

What Guys Said 4

• You have to go to a special doctor for this because you dont want to start shaving it off

• There's a doctor? What are they called?

• Oh
      :(

• :(

,,,,,,,,,,

• Just get laser hair removal. It would be better if you post some pics of the portion where this exists.

• wax it sister!

• I'm hoping you're not talking about yourself.

• Yes I am why

• Just get it lasered

• Okay

What Girls Said 3

• You'd have to get laser hair removal if you want more of a permanent removal. Otherwise, I'd just wax the area.

• But it's not hair showing

• I'm confused, what is showing then? I'd have a dermatologist check it out then.

• Hair underneath making it dark

• Not without major surgery.

• I'm confused