Any girls here with natural beauty?

Imagine use with heaps of makeup. Tens fore sure.

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• well I don't know bout the beauty bit but i like the way my face looks without makeup. i wear it like twice a week at the most.

0|1
    0|0
  • Natural? Yes.
    Beauty? Depends.

I don't really like makeup and am too lazy to ever wear it. The only times I've ever worn makeup is when my friends begged me to let them put it on me. And that was less than a handful of times.

But there are some girls who do look better with it. Not gonna lie. And some who need it to look decent. And few who can pull off the "natural beauty" look

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear a lot of makeup. Tons of makeup usually makes women look worse than they do without it. Every girl has natural beauty in some way or another.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the whole concept with "natural" beauty is difficult, because we all find different things and different people beautiful, for different reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up. The most I'll ever have on is mascara and eyeliner. And if I'm going out to like happy hr or something then I may put on some lipstick. But that's very rare. But I feel like all girls have a natural beauty to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup. I don't know if it means natural. I just like myself as I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wearing some makeup doesn't mean a girl isn't beautiful natural.

0|0
    0|0
    • True ! I know u would pull off the natural look. Your gifted

• I like makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah ! I know some girls use makeup as a hobby

• Well it depends on your definition of beauty but there are a lot of girls I think on here that don't use make up on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
    • U watch YouTube videos and u will see what makeup can do for a woman's appearance would shock u how good

• Show All
    • @Bj636 Oh okay. I use it to specify who I'm talking to

• Fair enough

• Nope, totally fake. I wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look just as good without makeup as I do with it. Not a big difference. Now whether I'm pretty or not is up to debate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, move along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeeee I don't wear make up and don't plan on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup, I never have actually. Don't feel the need for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do get y girls have to wear make up and not guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Y'all don't have to, its the other girls that judge you for not wearing it, not us.

• Show All
    • In my opinion I would stick w light brown. I don't know about other girls but I don't like guys who bake too long in the sun

• I'm a electrician I'm outside a lot my face gets toasted.

• Make up makes me feel 100000000 times uglier lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear a lot of make up, only eyeliner and mascara (occasionally eye shadow) nothing caked on my face. I have a pretty clear face and I've been told I don't need makeup. However, sometimes my confidence and self esteem will feel down and I feel I should wear more to look prettier :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• of course there are those kind of girls here... and of course they are much better than with those with make-up on ;-)

0|0
    0|0
    • I meet a model. She is amazing with no makeup. Some girls have good genes

• I've seen average looking woman. With makeup look like a 10

• O yea there are girls with natural beauty on here I following a few of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think make up make some girls look like clowns
    And have a backfiring effect on them

0|0
    0|0