Is this being Fake?

Hey Everyone! ok i was curious to know

is changing your look once in a while considered being a fake? i mean like if you want to change your hair color because you want to achive a new look and want to look a little different. i mean not because you hate your natural hair color but you want to achive a new look for a while. i have seen many girls dying their hair blonde. i asked a couple and they said "Well i have Dye it Brown , Light Brown , Ash Blonde , and Light blonde and they told me not because they don't like their natural hair color it's becuse they want to change their look often. also is changing your eye color every once in a while to change your look being fake if you want to change your look? or wearing dufferent things that are are not yours naturallly?

What do you think?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's fake.

People do lots of things to better themselves daily. Even something as simple as putting on perfume can then be seen as "fake" because it's not natural. I don't see how coloring your hair or changing your eye color makes you a fake human being. Natural? Perhaps no but fake as a overall human being? Nope. You are just having fun and experimenting with different styles & looks. The person you are on the inside stays the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• if this is being fake, everyone is/has been fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think so! i think it's just exploring your options and wanting a change

0|0
    0|0
  • "fake" is the wrong word. i mean, what does that even mean?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes it could be misleading but its okay to change your look doesn't mean your fake it means your expressing your self...

1|0
    0|0