Do you girls dress just to tease at times? Wear something alluring or revealing just to test what reactions you get?

You're not going to any event where club attire would be appropriate... You just want to see people's reaction.

Do you try to see how many guys will take notice, how they react, how many approach immediately, or how they try to HIDE the fact that they are noticing, and so forth?

Now, what percentage of girls ADMIIT tthey are doing this, do you think? Quite a few here have 'owned up' to doing this, but I think a lot of the others just won't admit it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'll openly admit I've done this before. I love rilling guys up. I love the attention.

What Girls Said 18

• Yess, guilty. Not going so far as wearing 'club attire' in places where it's in appropriate. But I do occasionally like to wear a v-neck t-shirt that's a bit lower cut than usual while going out to eat or something. Or wearing a pretty skimpy top at the gym to work-out.

As for why I do that, for a few reasons. I mostly do it at the gym where there are a few guys I see regularly checking me out so I'm like.. okay, I have zero problem with that, but two can play that game. The not so innocent side of me has fun seeing their reactions, whether it be them becoming even bolder or the more likely reaction of trying to hide it when I 'tease' them more and more each time. ;P
    Plus, what can I say. So much time spent at the gym can get a bit monotonous. Gotta do something to help pass the time!

• Good, thanks for the honest reply!

• Yes, exactly, you're just being healthy imao

• Ok, and nope you certainly should not cut/sever interactions with guys.

• Do you girls dress just to tease at times?
    No as I do not dress to state I'm sexually available then retract it. Wearing lowcut/form fitting /= I want to have sex or I may have sex.

Wear something alluring or revealing just to test what reactions you get?
    Yes I test reactions when I'm playing a game with my gal pals like see how many guys approach, how many ask for your number (give them reject hotlines), how many ask for a date (setup and have some pledge check to see if he showed up), etc.

• I dress like a guy nearly all the time lol So if a guy finds my joggers and hoodies sexy, cool I guess. But I dress for comfort not fashion or sex appeal. Besides, it's hard to find clothes that look decent on me.

I have friends who do like to dress up just to go to the store. And I always think "WHY?" Why put all that makeup and shit? Eh. They like the stares.

• "And I always think "WHY?" Why put all that makeup and shit? Eh. They like the stares. "

i've seen some girls on here who even admitted to dressing up to try to get an advantage... like getting a discount at stores or cutting in line at clubs or something.

• @Toad-1 some of them do that I guess. Manipulate weak willed men who think with the wrong heads.

• yes, they MUST like them!

• Of course we do! Guilty as charged.

• I used to do that with my friends, kind of grew out of it.

• Can't be generalized. Some do some don't.
    I wear clothes for myself first. If I like what I see in the mirror. That counts more.

• Only when I can find clothes that are actually form fitting, lol.

• Yep, definitely.

But I never wear something that would be weird to wear. Like, I won't wear a club outfit or what have you out and about to do casual day shopping. I'll find something activity appropriate to wear that can be a bit of tease.

• I don't do it to tease or attract attention from anyone except my man. I barely get to see him so when I do, I want to dress sexy for him. It is for no one else. They are more than welcome to enjoy the view, though.

• I really don't. I'm not some car or trophy to be flashed around to attract eyes and lust. I'm a person, and I'd like to be regarded as one.

• Uhm no. If I dress it something form fitting its because I think I look good and it makes me happy. I don't care what others think and it's not to get a rise out of guys (pun intended),

• I dress to tease all the time.

• Every so often I'll feel like being a little bold. So I might wear a V-neck shirt out that day.

• actually no

• I do it. All women love some kind of attention even if they say they don't.

• Yea it happens every so often just to see if you guys are paying attention.

• hahah no! i dress according to where im going

• No , we don't dress for you guys , we dress for ourselves , just because the makeup we put on, or clothes we wear don't mean we do it for the men or attention. Guys get confused on that a lot. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Girls do it to see what part of the body guys stair at