Short or long hair?

should I let my hair grow out or should I cut it short again? I have really nice thick hair and it looks good no matter what length it is. I haven't had long hair in over 10 years so I don't really know the pains of having it.. I know I look really good with short hair and that I look older in a good way. I don't know which one I should choose but I'm open to either side so I just need some input! Thank you for reading (and hopefully replying)

• short
  • long

Most Helpful Guy

• Let it grow for some time. If you are not happy with the way it looks on you, takes too long or is too hard to take care of, negative things like that then cut it short. If nothing bothers you then let it grow. Long hair is usually the best on girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Do what make you happy unless you only want to know what others desire and it the latter case a picture would help.

• I have an appreciation for long hair on a Lady. I understand the pains they go through to keep it brushed and looking good being I used to keep mine long as well ( mid back to butt length )

• Depends how the girl looks with long and short

• Guys like long hair

• Let it grow. Also, we do not care.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know i mean pixies look really cute!!