Would it be weird if I fill in my eyebrows?

I know i'm a guy and all but i'm insecure about my eyebrows... they're so patchy and i want to fill them in also would people notice that they're filled in?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't find it weird. It's good that you're taking the time to take care of your appearance. Just make sure it's the same shade of color as your eyebrows, and don't make it too thick and obvious looking, or weird shapes for that matter.

glorelys.files.wordpress.com/.../...1617573366.png

This picture, for example, is a bad fill-in situation. Rofl, just keep it natural looking and they won't notice it.

• lol that picture is pretty funny

What Girls Said 2

• Fill them in. People will not notice if u get a brow pencil close to your hair colour. Use a gentler hand while applying, keep in mind u are shading in, not drawing on.

• no i don't think its weird at all i know a guy with patchy eyebrows and i want to fill it in for him

What Guys Said 1