Guys what do you want to see a girl wear on a first date?

I'm a curvier girl and short so I was just thinking to keep it simple and non body hugging with something like this
img1.simplydresses.com/.../...-dress-CH-2420-a.jpg
But I'm still not sure. If you have any ideas just post them below

Most Helpful Guy

• My crush/future girlfriend is my coworker so I've only seen her in work clothes. So as long as she doesn't wear the work uniform.

What Guys Said 3

• Well a dress would be magnificent, something that is not too flashy but will make you remind him why he always smiles. Guys love women in red dresses or any solid color dress and wearing a very stunning vibrant color of lipstick.

• It's a nice dress, but maybe a bit too formal for a first date? Do you have leggings and boots, and maybe a cardigan with a belt? Just to dress it down a bit. Looks cute!

• Oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention, but the place is formal. But i definetly wouldn't be getting this dressy for a normal date

• Depends on what y'all are doing. I fyou wear a dress to a game, you may look out of place, ya know

What Girls Said 4

• 6 inch heels !!

• Love the dress! i think it will be perfect for first date

• Wear something that makes you comfortable!

• Cute dress. Totally wear that!