If makeup was made illegal, do you the entire female race would go off the deep end with desperation?

Like i've seen this stuff:
www.cosmopolitan.com/.../
and i mean, aren't these supposed to be the hottest girls around? i wouldn't touch most of these girls with a 10 foot pole without makeup. there are so many girls that go around complaining about how popular they are and how its such a burden to be pursued by so many desperate men, but wouldn't THEY be the desperate ones if it wasn't for makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 22

• I don't really wear makeup. I find most p*rn stars ugly which is why I don't really like to watch p*rn . This is so mean and shallow, but I don't wanna watch ugly people having sex lol
    Of that list, #4, 6, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 27 are all pretty even without makeup. Maybe even prettier. The rest are eh, or ugly and look not that much better with makeup.

I get pursued by desperate men. And I don't wear makeup at all. I don't see how it'd affect me.

• Makeup is so deceiving especially when too much of it is used. It's not necessary to cake it on just to get attention from men. I don't see how not wearing makeup makes one more desperate to find a partner.

• I hardly ever wear makeup so I doubt I'd be too upset.

• The entire female race... No not at all.

Just most of us, but considering I'm not one that wears makeup I can live with or without it.

It'll actually be interesting to see how majority of us look naturally.

• Are you serious most of those girls still look bloody amazing without makeup on. I hardly ever wear makeup now, I'm a trainee chef so it's pointless because you sweat it off anyway. IF makeup was illegal then people would eventually get over it, theyd learn to live with their flaws and learn to love themselves. the only people that would be desperate would be people like myself who actually put make up on because they love it and find a passion in it.

• You do know make up was illegal in the past, right? Yet women somehow soldiered on

• I wear face makeup to cover up my rosacea, because if it's not covered from wind or certain weather it hurts like a b**** I wear eye makeup too but I've been trying to cut down on that. If makeup was illegal I would either put a bag over my head for my rosacea or be in excruciating pain every day.

• Thank God I only get the redness and not the breakouts, I don't want anyone Googling rosacea and thinking that's what my face looks like without makeup..

• It would be a mild annoyance for me but makeup doesn't make the woman and I don't need it to be or to feel beautiful or pretty.

• No. All I wear is mascara (because my eyelashes are naturally blonde) and cover up like 4 zits on my face with concealer.

I don't look very different without makeup...

There's tons of gorgeous women who don't wear any makeup. Lots of naturally pretty girls out there.

Plus, these "porn stars" are wearing a fucking bucket load of makeup. They probably have anywhere from 15-40 products on their faces. No one wears that much in real life.

• Some of them look better without the makeup. I never wear makeup and just plan to keep it that way.
    #nomakeupalldayeveryday

• number 15, 16, 19 and 21 are still pretty without make-up though. Why are they even in p*rn?

And yes, without make-up I'd go absolutely nuts.

• are you implying a girl has to be ugly to take her clothes off

• Sorry, my bad. But wait... I always thought it was the other way around. Slutty looking girls for p*rn and sweet looking girls for relationships and marriage. Why has that changed?

• it hasn't. we like the innocent girls just as much as the naughty ones

• I don't... really... wear makeup as is. So. No. Can't speak for anyone else, though.

• Wouldn't bother me at all.

• Not the entire female "race..."

• none of them are that bad without makeup

• Id be really sad :(

• No, not really.

• My god.. if that's the true miracle power of makeup then maybe there's hope for me after all

• exactly... makeup, getting girls magically laid since forever

• You know you are pretty, right? And you would only get prettier if you became a happier person. So what I suggested you do is get a hobby, especially something you would be good at, and do it. And also exercise, specifically running, it'll also make you much happier. Because right now, all I see from you is self loathing, and it's a real downer. :/

• I never worn make up my entire life so the answer is "NO".

• I'm lazy to do my makeup sometimes but no makeup would be sad!!! :(

• no more free dinner from your dates... and then you would have to actually *GASP* put effort into getting laid!!! (oh dear god no)

• by the way, those ladies without makeup might never come out of their houses if makeup was illegal.

• lmao i forgot makeup covers insecurity just as much as it does pimples

• I don't really wear makeup often. Only a little to church. I would miss concealer to cover up the occasional though. For me it is a hassle b/c I have to wake up at 6 at the latest to go to school (and only have 30 min). I would rather have sleep than makeup. It depends on the girl.

• The word pimple is supposed to be after occasional. Sorry : )

• I don't think makeup makes me look that much more attractive anyway. I'm still below average. *shrugs*

What Guys Said 7

• Most women would probabl look a lot better, some women just pile that crap on and it makes em look horrible to be honest. They would probably survive though.

• not surprised at all the real hot women/beautiful ladies dont even get into the p*rn industry...
    all those girls are gross, inside and out

• No, all the ladies would be really pretty instead of artificially pretty.

• I think most girls look better without makeup

• i think women would look 70 percent less attractive.

make does wonders

• Lots of girls wouldn't be on their high horse thinking they're the sexiest things ever.

• I've worn more make up than my girlfriend has since we've been together.