Can a guy wear pink?

Pinks and reds is my favourite color, and Im a straight guy. I dont really get the whole effiminate thing. Any color can be effiminate. I see white or black (which isn't a color) clothes that have that sort of lavender candel feminine look to them.

Its funny that of all colors, the one color that is considered forbidden for men, is the color, that men are without clothes. I mean, what color are people, caucasians, at least. What color is a tongue. I liken pink to health, life, warmth, sex, love, blood, like reds.

I wouldn't wear a pink tie though. I dont like polo shirts or ralph lauren either, or pink pants. But pink boxers and shirt is cool and stylish I think. Not combined, one or the other. Combined with grey or something.

Im not buff or ripped, just in shape, and even/lean. 6"1. I dont know anything about fashion, I like to wear comfortable loose fitting clothes, not tight. Im tanned, olive. I dont wear hairgel or make up. No tattoos, jewlery, rings, any kind of non-practical wear.

What do you woman-folk think. I hate the whole try-hard proving your comfortable enough to wear pink thing. I want to know if I look like a douche, and I'll do it anyway, but at least I'll have some self-awareness about what other people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think it's fine. If i see a guy who's wearing a pink shirt or whatever and it's combinding nicely with grey shorts I wouldn't think anythink differnt. And when I say pink I mean any kind of pink; baby, hot, neon, all fine :) My friends think he same thing.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think there's anything wrong with it it's just out of the norm bc most aren't comfortable enough to

• I hope you are not talking about Shocking pink :(

• Real men wear pink:)

• yes you can wear it

• Just wear whatever colour you feel like wearing. I don't automatically think a guy is gay just because he's wearing a pink shirt.

What Guys Said 4

• If a guy wants to wear sequins, fine by me...
    Why a guy (or anyone for that matter) would want to wear sequins, I don't know.
    Whatever you want to where go for it. Where a sundress for all I care. And a nice fedora and trenchcoat to compliment the sundress

• I have a pink plaid tie I wear with black slacks to work sometimes >.< my snow board has hot pink bindings and I own one pink shirt (I agree no polos for me though) So I think you are fine.

• As a guy I don't see anything wrong with that. I'll wear a pink shirt or boxers every once in a while.

• Why not? It's a color