What girls dress like.. more approachable?

I have a question, does what a girl wears make her more or less approachable? Like at school, she's the dressy type and always looks dressed up. Then there's the other girl, who is more laid back and wears stuff like no makeup (still somewhat cute) t shirts, leggings, flip flops. And both of them are not super outgoing ( so they can be sometimes but theyre not well known), but theyre sweet and have a nice personality, and smile a lot.
Is one more attractive than the other? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you look like some model wanna be. not saying they can't be nice. sometimes they really are, sometimes they really are not! lol but to me they are just non aproachable haha

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't matter how you dress.. but if you're smiling, I'm more likely to approach.

• It does. some guys would go for the one that dresses up because she is pretty, others for the one that is more laid back because they most likely are chill and not high maintenance.

• I'm not really affected by clothing but I'd have to say I'd feel more comfortable talking to the second one.

• Really, why?

• It's hard to explain. I'm not even sure myself, I just know that's how it was for me.

What Girls Said 1

• i think as long as you look neat and presentable both can be attractive