Do you think she wears too much make up?

I don't want to make it sound like she's ugly, or that I'm judging her or that I'm jealous of her looks. I just want to see what you think.

According to her photos this is her everyday look
http://i.imgur.com/JpBXDTC.jpg
And I don't know.. it makes her look like a clown in my honest opinion
http://i.imgur.com/Jlu0fLd.jpg
she found her "twin"
http://i.imgur.com/c4Oe2Rj.jpg

• She looks like a clown. -Honks her nose-
  • SHE IS NATURALLY PRETTY. YOU ARE JEALOUS. A HATER. A GREAT BIG HATER.
  • That's not a lot of make up
  • A lot of make up, no make up at all, either way she's ugly
  • It's a lot of make up, but she's still pretty.
I bet she would be beautiful with a more natural look or even no make up at all
I agree with everyone on the eyebrows. And the lips. It's kind of obvious she went around her lips to get the Kylie Jenner look. Am I the only one who thought her contouring is a little much too? I thought contouring wasn't supposed to looks obvious. It was supposed to just look like your bone structure. Unless she just really likes dark brown blush

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that's too much (and too exaggerated) for my taste, even for a party look. And for an everyday makeup look, that looks totally horrible.
    She'd look prettier if her makeup looked something like this.
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2qcm0qs.png
    Just fooled around in photoshop for a few minutes. It's not perfect, but I think it's a lot better than her original pictures. :P

• Also I'm sorry for the wonky mouth. Obviously she draws outside her natural lines with lip liner, so I had to make it a bit smaller. But it ended up looking a bit weird because of the duckface. Lol.

• She does look a lot better like that. Nice work haha

• Thanks :D

What Guys Said 19

• The last picture the girl to the left... I likeyyy

• seems like a bit much.

• Oh she definitely colors her face to the extreme. Almost like a clown. Only the very bottom-left pictures looks nice.

• she wears more make-up than Joker basically

• I'd go with more like a zombie. Why oh why? Shed look better with none!

• She looks like the joker. If that's her in the left of the third pic then a more natural look definitely works for her

But she's got a bomb rack though.

• The girl on the left is a girl she found on Twitter apparently her "twin"

• Okay, well she should strive to look like her more natural looking 'twin'.

• She looks like one of the robot women from The Stepford Wives. Or a mannequin.

• The left picture of her "twin" is the right amount of makeup. If she even is wearing makeup.

• She looks hella nasty and she could put the icing on a cake with all that make up lolol

• The make up makes her look old , she looks better without make up

• WAAAAY too much make up... she looks like she's come from the Adam's Family.

• She looks like the Joker... If she didn't put on so much makeup she would have a pretty face.

• The girl without makeup in last pic look prettier than with make up crazed girl!!!

• Eh.. scary. How does she look in the mirror and be content with all that o. O

• She would look a lot better without it.

• It looks like she doesn't know how to apply it. But what do I know?

• Yeah you're totally right. Looks like a 12 year old who doesn't know what blending is.

• More than even p*rn stars

• Less is more

• She has a little too much makeup on, but I think she is still attractive. I definitely would smash for sure.

If she learns to apply a little less makeup then she would look better. Like make the makeup look more subtle or something.

What Girls Said 26

• You know how people say you should pick on feature or fad to highlight? I think she's stuck between fads and she hasn't decided which one she likes best yet...

Plus you have to remember she's cultivating an online audience. She's trying to catch attention in a sea of pretty girls with pretty makeup. I'm sure she's very pretty when she's not posting things to her platforms of choice.

• Good gosh, her eyebrows are terrible, they're WAAAAY too dark for her hair color and skin tone. The lipstick is also bad. If someone is going to wear heavy eye makeup, they should go light on the rest of their face so it doesn't look like a clown.

• I think she has over done her eyebrows and her lip colour. If she didn't go so dark and thick with her eyebrows and kept them thin and light that would of made a huge difference.

The lip colour. Yeah it's to dark on her skin tone. Lip colours should be used to brighten up a look. A nice peach pink, would of been nicer and more "gentle" on her. Other then that she does look pretty..

• Hahahaha
    That girl in the last picture is Denise Richards, fgs...

Anyways, this looks like a HUGE joke to me. There's no way someone would think that looks good.

• i think it's her strong eyebrows and red lps that make ehr look like she wears a lot of makeup bc id say a lot of girls actually wear that much too but hers looks less natural cause of the colors. she would look way prettier if she didn't line her bottom waterline... but no she's not very pretty

• Yes I think she looks ridiculous. There's a proper way to wear heavier makeup and she obviously doesn't know how to to do it.

• Oh jesus she's frightening. If she dialed it back about 90% she'd be stunning.

• Way too much. She'd be prettier without that much makeup.

• She Is wearing a lot of makeup. Like the eyebrows are looks so fake! To much makeup their.. But the rest looks fine.

• I think that, if this is what makes her feel good, she should stick with it.

However, I do feel like she would look a little better with thinner brows and a lighter contour.

• She looks like a damn clown.

• Those eyebrows look really odd on her in my opinion. I think with thinner eyebrows and anything-but-red lipstick (like the pink in the last picture is cute) she would look better.

• I think if she lightened up on her eyebrows and lips then she would be fine.

• Some girls can pull off wearing that much makeup, but not her. Also the way she does her eyebrows is weird...

• She needs to layoff the lipstick and learn how to shape her eyebrows. I think she is pretty, but you can't tell because of how she applies her makeup.

• She would look so much better with less defined brows! And more natural lips would probably help too.

• Eyebrows on fleek!

• Her eyebrows are the only problem..

• Well, I for me make is good as long as not over. A little too of it is perfect, it will show you natural beauty. I remember myself wearing no make up exept for lipstick and a sunglassess I bought from gotshades. com.. it was freak'n awesome!

• the eyebrows, the skin tone, the lips are just.. I can't even...

• It is a lot of makeup to me but she can do whatever she wants

• Honestly, people dont need THAT much makeup.

• Good lord those eyebrows, she needs a spatula to scrape those fuckers off... yes too much, ewww

• definitely a lot of makeup. too much. i can't tell if she's pretty or not without makeup lol

• In my opinion, it's not too much makeup, she just needs to be taught how to apply it properly.

• I can tell that she would be ten times as HOT without any make up.. so it doesn't even matter does it?