Girl that wears heels all the time but sometimes wears sneakers, hot?

Girl that wears heels all the time but sometimes wears sneakers, hot? Or do you prefer women just in heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love heels on girls but don't wear them too often. Replace them with sneakers, boots, and some other shoes at times. Basically have a variety of styles. So, I guess my answer to your question is "Hot".

What Guys Said 4

• i have to ask do females really think that guys pay that much attention, and that we really have so many details that we go through in picking someone to be attracted to

• "Hmm...
      Yep.
      Yep.
      She has heels on..
      She's wearing a blue hat.
      She has low cheek bones.
      She has... hmm.. adequate breasts.

Yup. This girl is worthy of attractio- WAIT A MOMENT. THAT HAT ISN'T BLUE! THAT HAT IS TEAL!"

like he said People REALLY don't care about meaning less stuff like that.

• ?

Im sorry. But this is REALLY pushing the bottom of the barrel of thing worthy of being sensitive about,

".. hot? Or do you prefer women just in heels?"

Neither. I never even would have THOUGHT about it.

This question has never even ONCE crossed my MIND,

• Heels are dumb. No heels, just sneakers. Way better.

• I like it more if girls wear sneakers. heels just seem so uncomfortable and they dont look that good.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate it when girls wear heels to school, the mall, places like that. 6 inch heels aren't really for casual outfits and girls look ridiculous when they wobble into class with them