Do I have a stalker issue?

My guy friend, his cousin and I were on the bus. His cousin who’s my best friend asked him if he was my stalker because I ran into him all the time this week. He just smiled and said no like he was admitting it. Today I said hi stalker and he said no I’m not a stalker I just saw you going to English class, and presenting in English class later that day, and then he saw me talking to the principle and looked over while I was talking. Then he said he looked into my English class and saw who was teaching. He was red and trying to explain but in a nervous way. He always whispers stuff to me while his cousins around and he always trys to get my attention or make me laugh. Do you think I have a problem? He always laughs when I call him my stalker.

This guy is my best friend and I was thinking that he just following me around because he liked me and wanted to see me and was embarassed to let anyone know!

Most Helpful Guy

• "He just smiled and said no like he was admitting it." Huh? You're reading too much into it.

If you're uncomfortable with this, let the police have a nice little chat with him.

There was a case in Oregon where a guy on a bicycle grabbed a cycling woman's breast.

The charge he was prosecuted under? Attempted rape. A felony for a grope

It can be serious.

Ted

What Guys Said 1

• You must be hot if you got a guy doing that...I was like 5 years old last time I did that. Dude just has a crush on you and doesn't know how to flirt

What Girls Said 1

• i really wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this guy as a "oh he's just doing it because you're cute" compliment. she probably is cute, but the fact that someone she doesn't know seems to be following her, he is making her feel uncomfortable, and trying to get info about her schedule should be something that perks your ears up. I'm not knocking the answerer but that kind of thinking can prove dangerous. he is a stranger to her, how is she supposed to judge his intentions?

tell your friend about this guy. maybe she knows him and can say if he just likes you or is weird? the way he is acting is weird, I would try to have someone with me in between classes just in case. if he gets worse tell the school

• This guy is my best friend and I was thinking that he just following me around because he liked me and wanted to see me and was embarassed to let anyone know!