How can you tell if a girl likes you?

How can you tell if a girl likes you?

what signs are there?

what ways/signs could I show that I like her?

then saying that I like her because that doesn't work

also I work with this one girl she's a assistant manager and she is really pretty I want to tell her that she has pretty eyes because she does; should I even start tho since she's an assistant manager

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget that she's a manager or whatever- show you like her by asking her random questions just to have a little conversation- tease her a little bit, don't agree with everything she says...keep eye contact with her, make her laugh but don't try too hard etc. I'm sure you know the drill =D...but also DON'T tell her that- giving away too much too soon might make her feel like you've come on too strong...girls liek compliments- but that makes it waaaaay too obvious that you liek her- we also like to be puzzled a little bit, i.e. leave her wondering whteher you were flirting or just being nice and she'll want more xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What Girls Said 2

• Make sure you show her or at least give her the illusion that she's one of your top priorities (ex: texting back quickly, listening to her, etc.) As far as when a girl likes a guy, staring, talking, and I know many girls who are pretty awkward around their crush because of the nerves. They'll try to look their best. She'll usually pay close attention to him, whether it's texting back quickly or opening up more to the guy. There's pretty obvious signs ;)

• How to show a girl you like her? Talk to her, smile at her, get close to her when talking. Go out of your way to include her in something or to see her.

• What if she's my assistant manager

What Guys Said 1