How do you take off your shirt?

Only shirts that you have to pull over your head, not button up shirts.
I am just curious to see if this gets slanted one way or another by gender. It seems most females cross their arms and pull up from the bottom. I cannot do this for some reason (not sure why?), so I just usually grab the neck of the shirt and pull over my head.

• Cross arms and pull up from bottom
  • Don't cross arms, but still pull up from bottom
  • Grab neck and pull oer head
  • Pull arms out first, then over the head
  • Some other way...

Most Helpful Girl

• Men and women's shirts are cut differently. That's why women can't usually do the collar grab and men tend not to cross their arms. It's funny how these things work out XD

What Girls Said 15

• I love the "grab neck and pull over head" thing that guys do.

• I have done all of them. There is no certain way. Usually B. though

• Cross my arms and pull it over my head.

• I picked a... cross arms up and over lol

• I pull it over my head by the neck or collar. If I try to do it any other way I get all twisted.

• A and D.
    A if it's a button up shirt or something really tight.
    D if it's a T-shirt.

• Awkwardly. Sometimes it's painful, usually it's disorienting.

• I actually had to go through the motions of taking my shirt off to remember lol.

I take my arms out first. I don't know how other people do the arm crossing thing.

• I have this weird way of pulling shirts
    Down my body to take it off

• You mean you pull the whole shirt down your legs and step out of it, like a skirt? Doesn't that way stretch out the neck? That would be interesting to watch once hahaha.

• Lol I do, it having stretch out any of my shirts let;:p

• I have honestly never seen anyone take off a shirt that way. Fascinating hahaha ;)

• Grab the collar & pull it over my head most times.

• I just cross my arm and pull up from the bottom..

• if its big ill reverse slip my arm through my sleeve but if it's tight ill cross my arms

• I grab it from the back (shoulders) and pull it off.

• one arm, head, other arm

What Guys Said 11

• I saw my girlfriend do the cross armed thing, so I figured I'd try it. I got stuck in the shirt.

• Yes, this is about the same thing that happened to me, so I just said "screw it" and pulled from the neck. Much easier, and my shirts don't end up inside-out either (that is so annoying hahaha)

• No BS kinda like that sp1.fotolog.com/.../1264481259782_f.jpg I'll grab the undershirt OR the shirt that's under my hoodie and use 1 arm to pull the rest off

• I pull my shirt off and pray, We're sacred and bound to suffer the heatwave. Pull my shirt off and pray. We're coming up on re-election day.

• As someone who owns both guys' and girls' shirts (I need it for the size, lol... :P ), I can confirm that it has more to do with the shirt than the person. ^ . ^' I usually do the neck grab & pull thing, but I can't do that with my girly shirts; u can't pull them from the neck like that due to the different cut. :o U basically have to start from the bottom. I still don't cross my arms though. ;P

• Grab the collar, pull it over my head, get one arm out, then the other.

• Pull arms out first and then the over head is my way.
    Crossing arms and pulling up from bottom reverses the shirt and it annoys. Pulling up without crossing arm fucks up the shirt.
    Grab neck and pull over head ---> People who have long hair will understand the pain.

• I voted C. HOWEVER! I sometimes have to do A or B after a workout if it's sticking to my back.

• Yeah I didn't think about if we are sweaty... I will usually do D in that case :)

• I pull my arms out.. or in lol then go over my head. Pulling up from the bottom gets my head stuck.

• I pull my arms out first, then over my head.

• If i do the collar grab im worried it would break it and a cross grab form the bottom is hotter it stretches the body out which is hot ;)

• Cross arms then pull from the bottom