Only shirts that you have to pull over your head, not button up shirts.
I am just curious to see if this gets slanted one way or another by gender. It seems most females cross their arms and pull up from the bottom. I cannot do this for some reason (not sure why?), so I just usually grab the neck of the shirt and pull over my head.
- Cross arms and pull up from bottom39% (12)12% (3)27% (15)Vote
- Don't cross arms, but still pull up from bottom13% (4)12% (3)12% (7)Vote
- Grab neck and pull oer head6% (2)48% (12)25% (14)Vote
- Pull arms out first, then over the head29% (9)16% (4)23% (13)Vote
- Some other way...13% (4)12% (3)13% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Men and women's shirts are cut differently. That's why women can't usually do the collar grab and men tend not to cross their arms. It's funny how these things work out XD0