What's your favorite scent to smell on a girl?

Vanilla, Flower-y, Fruity.

Any specific brands that you guys like to smell or the scent that get's your attention when you pass a girl in the hall?

Do you guys like a subtle amount on or a lot?

Any info is good ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like unique- something that is elegant but no one else has it. It makes my mind wonder as to how she found it and "WHAT IS THAT ... mmm... SCENT!?"

Walking down the hall, I like cinammon and vanilla (the obvious ones) but the ones that I REALLY like, and that don't make me hungry, are the ones that are unique. The chanel-chance written in another response sounds like it is different. If a majority of girls in public have it, I would stay away from it, but with new experience comes new sensation.

Bring a couple different "nice guy" friends and have the experience the scents and see which ones you like. Alternatively, you could mail a postcard with the fragrances to me- but your boyfriend would think something of it, so I would recommend against that =)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely something subtle. Wearing too much perfume or too strong of a scent makes a girl seem ostentatious or desperate.

As for specific scents, I prefer something a little more exotic for younger girls. Floral perfume makes me think of old ladies. Vanilla is good, so is something slightly fruity.

• Clinique Happy. Sort of subtle, so take some with you to re-apply. He'll think of you even when you aren't there!

• My wife uses Diorissimo (a Lily of the valley scent)

• Something fresh-smelling and light is just right for me.

• Vanilla, applied in a subtle amount. Too much is turn-off.

What Girls Said 1

• CHANEL - CHANCE

I've had MANY men AND women approach me and tell me how nice I smell and that's the only perfume I wear :)

• I agree! Chanel Chance is a very classy scent. I don't like the $90 price tag, but it is lovely smelling.

• Hmmm I honestly have no idea how to describe the scent :( sorry..

• It's all good. I'll just have to go to the store and try it myself :)