Is pale skin, green eyes and dark hair hot?

I'm asking because I am extremely white naturally and have black hair with a slight reddish tinge. People always say that a tan looks healthier, but I sincerely don't hink that I suit it and am also concerned about skin cancer (not to mention premature wrinkles)! Can white skin still be hot? Bear in mind that I am not emo or goth, I love to look sophisticated.

It doesn't help that I live in Italy, and I'm already very pale even for a Scottish person, so go figure here...

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't a fair question. To be honest, we -would- have to see how all these features come together. But, admittedly, they do sound like a promising combination. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Ahh... yes, totally hot! Don't change a thing! I'm of northern European heritage.

Will you have my baby?

Dan

• Sounds good to me. I'm extremely white too. The sun burns, so I'm a creature of the night.

• I'm very attracted to the beautiful contrast between the dark hair and porcelain skin and green eyes really compliment the hair I think :D

What Girls Said 4

• My physical looks are similar to yours, I have very fair skin, green eyes and dirty blonde hair however I dye it dark drown with red/ash highlights. I never lay in the sun and don't look washed out. I get a lot of compliments on my green eyes because not many people have that eye color. I think your attributes sound beautiful so hold your head high.

BTW, my relatives are from Naples, Italy and I am 50% Italian. I still am very fair skinned, supposedly Southern Italians have fair skin and blonde hair :)

• Lol perhaps naturally, but they all tan until they look like Italian leather handbags lol! I live in Salerno, just outside of Naples, and even the naturally fair skinned ones are constantly tanned.

• pale skin is beautiful. I don't suit tans either, I went to school in scotland and I was whiter than the red heads there (i'm as white if not whiter than Anna Hathaway). I like my fair skin and dark hair, it's not a common combination, so be proud of your uniqueness and protect your skin from the Italian sun!

• It really doesn't matter what you look like as long as your happy to be who you are.

Plus there is always a girl/guy that's perfect for you, cause you are you!

Most people go for personalities then for looks.

• Well I have pale white skin I dye my hair dark chocolate brown and I have green eyes... I use to go to the tanning salong very often but I stopped about a year ago... ever since I've lost my tan.. people keep telling me that I look a bit siick or that I'm not feeling well or I look tired... I guess it might be because everyone werre so use to me when I had some color.. oh well what to do...i don't want to keep destroying my skin so I guess I'll have to deal with it...