Guys, What Do You Think Of Female Clothing?

How do you like to see girls dressed? (that ideal look - if you can find/describe one)

Is there a piece of clothing you particularly dislike?
Is there a style/outfit you find ugly/unattractive/weird?

PS. No feminist bitching about stereotyping and oppression please. This is about personal tastes.

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite clothing for women is the simple sundress. Simple but beautiful, and lets her natural shape come through without being overly revealing (in most cases, anyway).

I generally don't like things that are "severe" or overly formal or super "busy" with detail. Simple for me is more desirable. I also generally dislike women in masculine clothing. I don't mean you can't wear pants, but they should be LADIES pants that fit you correctly, and not make you look butch.

Finally, dress appropriate for your age. A young girl looking like a 50-year-old school marm is hardly attractive, and vice versa, a 55 year old woman who dresses like she's 22 and on her way to the club is equally unattractive. No woman over 30 should wear animal print anything unless it's a costume.

• I like your opinion. Very precisely formed. Thank you.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know just wear something normal and it's all good. We don't knit pick about the specifics of what a girl is wearing unless it really stands out.

• Can you name something that would stand out?

• I don't know, just something easily visible that you never see anyone else wearing. Like one time I saw a girl wearing leggings with comic strips on them.

• casual look like casual

• i really dont like thongs

• I like fur boots, yoga pants or regular pants and a regular shirt. What guy wouldn't.

• LMAO @ "No feminist bitching" The world would be a better place!!!

I really dislike overly revealing clothes... the ones women wear when they are trying desperately to attract attention. I also dislike super high heels and platform shoes. They just look trashy to me.

• And what do you like?

• Love your "PS". Wish more people on here would be like that

Anyway, the one thing I can't stand about the thing women wear, is leggings and yoga pants IN SCHOOL and WORK. They are NOT meant to be worn in public places like that. Pajamas in public are a def. no no but I think yoga pants and leggings in public places like that, aren't OK either. They are meant to be for lounge wear at home!

I also don't like when girls wear uggs

Other than that, wear whatever you want. It'd be cliche to say "I love when girls wear dresses" since you know that's what we like but, remember 70 year old women are still girls, right? But why would I, a 25 year old, want to see a 70 year old in a dress, especially if she was wearing a bodycon. So basically, I like seeing ATTRACTIVE YOUNG women, in dresses/skirts

What Girls Said 1

• I have my boyfriend come to the mall with me for this reason. I don't really give a flying fuck what I wear as long as it's appropriate and I look okay, so if I'm gonna dress for anyone it might as well be my lover.

He seems to lean toward the dressier side of casual.

• I agree with you. And I think that's kind of adorable. <3 ^^

• I know! I love it :3