What is your opinion?

What do girls think about guys who like to wear all black and have a few piercings and seems like a loner because he is always by himself and is usually quiet? Is that weird or creepy?

Most Helpful Girl

• no! as long as you're nice when i talk to you

• I'm not usually mean only when I was younger and going through a lot of stuff was I ever really mean to anyone

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the vibe you get from the person, not their clothes. Of course there's going to be those girls who aren't into black clothing and a darker look. Personally I'd rather be with a loner girl how dresses in dark clothing and has insight on the world around her over a girl who's outgoing but when times get hard will leave. It's the person, not the clothes. So to wrap up and answer your question, no it's not weird or creepy.

• This actually describes a guy at my school, it's really weird but lots of girls like him. So I assume girls wouldn't mind unless the guy gave off weird vibes such as staring excessively etc..

What Guys Said 1