Is this a nice dress?

Ok i am taking my girl to a nice resurant tommorow night for a special night and say i am really proud of her that she is doing well with her theraphy (see my other questions) i have gone all out for her so got her a new dress and arranged for her hair to be done (which is a suprise) and also bought her a new sparkly sopshiscated headband what do you think of this dress (she likes blue dresses and loves wearing dresses )

www.dylanqueen.co.uk/.../..._chiffon_dresses-1.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Very nice! She must be quite attractive. She'll be stunning.

• Thankyou , she is , i am cuddled up with the adorable redhead who's fallen asleep i cannot be any more excited to see her in it tommorow night I agree i think she will be most def stunning.

• Thank you me and Hannah have been back an hour now and Hannah loved her new Dress and the hair person did a lovely job of Hannah's Hair its all shiny and it sort of glittery she looked just like you say stunning with Sizzle lol , I cuddled her for a good 5 minutes before we left she did not want to let go of , that was 7 pm our time and she even got a really nice comment from the female restaurant manager who said she looked amazing (I have seen Hannah blush before but not this much!) she clearly felt good in herself and that in my mind = Success !

• I'm so happy for you both. I love these sappy true love stories. I only wish there were more of them., but it would take having more people in the world like you both , to have them. I'm so glad that it was such a successful outing.

What Girls Said 13

• meh
    Not into that kind of dress. First of all if you have the slightest bit fat, it will be VERY obvious in that dress. Those dresses are meant to be worn with heels, not sure she's up for that? If she's short it'll probably still be too long. Even on the tall model it looks like a few inch longer than to the ground, that and and the rather tight skirt make it hard to walk in. If the dress has a zipper or is not just cotton she might have trouble on top if she is big chested
    I don't know what her body looks like, but it almost doesn't matter, go with something more flattering

I'd go with more of an A line cut. If she has a big bum/chest one that makes sure there is enough space there for it
    fashionamericanstyle.com/.../...esses-cihrk61s.jpg
    www.angeldress.co.uk/.../120214018.jpg

• No problem with my girl in heels she likes wearing them but not for too long she says they hurt her delicate feet after a while i like the 2nd dress in your post very pretty i did look at dress like that

• Sweet gesture. I like the dress, it looks good.
    I think it can look amazing in medium or tall-heighted women. Hopefully she doesn't belong in the dwarf species (like I do), otherwise she may need to shorten it and make a few... adjustments (I think that's the correct English word).

• I thought it when i saw her initially that it might need a slight adjustment at the bottom but Hannah was barefoot so she had not got her heels on but with her 3 in ones on she was absolutely fine but she still made me carry her to the car lol

• First of all, you sound like such a sweetheart! :)
    The dress is BEAUTIFUL. But I hope you took into account her body shape. If she's short (like me for example. I'm only 4'11) that dress may be too much. If she's about average female height or taller, that dress will be lovely on her.
    That is a really gorgeous dress and she'll probably be excited to wear it.

• It's a really gorgeous dress, I believe she'll love it. But first of all do you know your gf body type? It would be wiser to buy something that fits her body shape so that it will enhance her beauty. Hourglass body shape would go well with any dress, so no problem. For pear body shape, the hip part is bigger than the upper body part, so to make the dress falls nice on her, you might wanna buy a dress that has loose cut at the top (not body fit) and become tighter to the hip.

For straight body shape, a loose dress from top to bottom would be nice. Flare skirts on the dress is the best for this body shape.

An apple body shape is the opposite of pear body shape. The upper body part is bigger than the lower body part, so maybe you wanna try a dress that is fit at the top and has a loose cut at the skirt part. Avoid showing off to much at the upper part as it may enhance the big proportion of upper body part.

I'm studying fashion, so, sorry if it gets too serious hahaha.. I just though it would be good if you can buy her a dress that falls nice on her :) and I'd gladly post links of the pictures, but I'm still Xper +1 so I can't post any links in my opinion :( You can ignore this anyway lol, I personally think the dress above is wonderful and she'll love it! Hope this help :D

• Her sister helped me go through the sort of dress types that would work on her but left me to pick the dress for her and the types that my girl would want to chop my arms off for ! , her sister loved it when i showed her last night and said it was perfect for my girl

• That's great! then you'll hv nothing to worry about, she'll love the dress! well then I can only wish you all the best for the very special night! :D

• Yes it's a lovely dress. It shows off the figure without being too revealing as well as being a good colour and shape. The simplistic styling is good because the owner will wear the dress and not the other way round. I would love to receive a dress like that.

• really classy dress!!

• Cute but but for girls like 5'6 and up unless it's altered but really nice :D That is so cute what you are doing, I give you props like woah good dude!

• It's a beautiful dress. Love the color.

• The dress is lovely. Is she thin? Is she short? Hard to say whether its a good choice as it will look completely different on a woman that is not a model

• Of course i understand , she's slim but not skinny like some girls she has a slimliar floor length dress but not in this style its very detailed and flashy which she used at a party but never since. She's 5.5in I am 5'8 i checked with the shop on it length wise and they said she would be fine especially if she's in heels.

• Nice job. Not to many man who would go to those lengths to make their SO happy. I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Thankyou My girl is very important to me and i think if i cuddle her i dont she's going to want to let go !! I have gone to these lengths because like i say i am very proud of her she's going through hell this last few months well both us really and all i want is to see is her smile more and more because its a lovely one.

• OMG! Beautiful dress! Absolutely Gorgeous!

• I think it is beautiful

• i think it is really pretty unless she's short she'll drown

• This looks stunning. You have good tastes, thats for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, probably.