GUYS WITH EYE GLASSES?

More for the ladies, 1st what is your opinion about guys with glasses, hot or not and what style frames do you like the most IE: thick thin invisible dark metal shiny metal wood tone?

• hot
  • not
  • no opinion

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• If the frames are good for his face and they look good on him, it can be really attractive. Sometimes I wish my guy wore glasses because I think he'd look really good in them, haha.

I have glasses too.

• It really depends on the guy. It could be hot or not.

• can you give me a senario that would make a guy hot if he had glasses

• It's not a scenario. It's a look that some people can pull off.

• It isn't a turn on or turn off to me. I have glasses myself and I see them as a tool necessary for some, not as a fashion accessory.

• It depends on the guy and style of the glasses they are wearing. Some guys look really nice in glasses and very attractive. Guys just need to find ones that suit their face.

• Hot yet sexy! For me

• Depends on the guy

• I like it. But it can also be hot if he only wears glasses sometimes- so you get the best of both worlds, and when it's only worn sometimes it makes them seem smarter for some reason.

• I have glasses and contacts but it depends on the guy I think black thinner more rectangular frames look hotter than large square like ones!

• Hmm im wear those thick black director style frames. I think that its time to go shopping, thanks!

• your welcome?

What Guys Said 3

• As a guy, it depends on the girl. And likewise I guess with the kind of glasses.

• They are generally attractive and seen as more intelligent.