Could u please teach me wearing makeup?

Hello, beauties.. Could u please tell me your daily makeup routine if u used to wear makeup everyday? I'd like to know how to wear natural make up. As for me, I don't usually wear make up unless there are special occasions. But everyday, I put on my moisturizer, and then BB cream and powder. Is it ok? or u think it's wrong. Advise me please...

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no right or wrong when it comes to make up :) 80% of the time my daily makeup is
    - primer
    - foundation
    - powder
    - eyeliner
    - liquid liner
    - mascara
    - lip balm & lipstick

☺️

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• There are many, many, many videos on YouTube related to makeup. Full of variations, techniques, suggestions, etc. Check them out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a natural look but that's just me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My routine = Skin - moisturizer, bb cream, powder
    Eyes - light brown/neutral palette eyeshadow (without eyeshadow my eyelids look oily by the end of the day :P ) brown pencil eyeliner on bottom of eye, black mascara, curled lashes
    makeup needs to be suited to your kind of face, if you want to learn some eyemakeup tips, first search what your eye shape is (ex. almond, upturned etc.) www.vogue.com.au/.../how+to+determine+your+eye+shape+and+master+your+eyeshadow+application,28189

hope this helps :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Try looking on YouTube. I personally love Bubzbeauty and ilikeweylie. I feel like they have really good make up tips and tutorials.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's good if u like the natural look u can also get red lipstick to just dab on ur lips not smear so it looks like ur lip color and mascara but find one that doesn't clump (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Your makeup sounds great for everyday. Go a step further and make your makeup sophisticated by adding mascara and lip gloss.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could watch some YouTube tutorials on it they're really helpful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • look up YouTube videos! if you want to wear more makeup start off buy wearing mascara :)

1|0
    0|0