Wearing Makeup or Nah?

Everywhere I go I see girls with makeup. Eye-shadow, blush, concealer and so much other products. All I wear is eyeliner and mascara and something on my lips. When I compare myself to them I'm like woah.. does this make me unattractive? I won't lie, the makeup on these chics look amazing but I not about that. I want to know if guys dig a woman who wears that stuff or if they like the natural look.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different, you like your make up simple, and not to take up so much time, others can be passionate about it there for add on all these things than what you normally would. It doesn't make them more attractive than you or not, it's just something they enjoy, also some people do all these things because they don't want their imperfections to be shown, and thats okay too.

What Guys Said 3

• I like the all natural look of girl but i do think make up can make one look older
    if it's the wrong type your using. Now don't get me wrong make up looks
    pretty on girl if she wears it lightly and not packed on.. Yes i would date a
    girl who wears make up and lipstick i see no problem. But than again
    some girls look better with no make up at all it depends on the girl her self.

• A little big is good but mostly a Nah

• Natural to a little bit of it

What Girls Said 7

• Same girl, same.

• 0|0
  • I don't think guys like a lot of makeup! I heard lots of guys say that makeup makes a girl look fake :P

• All I wear is lipstick and sometimes eyeliner. That's it.

• if you look pretty with how much you're wearing right now then continue to wear it!

• That doesn't make you unattractive at all. I only wear lipstick and maybe that's why it seems too much to me when I see other girls with so much make up on their faces.

• I usually don't wear make-up. Only some concealer under my eyes when I look tired.