Why do guys judge me by the way I look??

I hate it so damn much. I have never been called hot, sexy, or etc. by any guy at all. all they c me as is Kate.

what do y'all think of my profile pic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot and sexy come naturally to very few women. Most of the time it take a lot of work to be categorized as "sexy". Exercise, clothing, make up - that's just the beginning. You have to add charm, confidence, and poise to that as well.

Sexy isn't just a look, either, it's an attitude. For others to perceive it you have to really feel it, believe it yourself. Don't look for validation from the outside, your sexiness has to come from the inside.

Take some dance lessons, get in touch with your sensuality. Join a gym, work up some endorphins, your body's natural happy drug. Learn to look men in the eye and smile. Learn to look yourself in the eye and love what you see.

With some work and self love, you can be a Goddess ... and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe you're talking to the wrong guys.

• You need a guy who is like you like your personality. If you do, he'll understand you more then you know. I wonder who that can be? :D

What Girls Said 2

• you might not be getting out there enough. my friend gets compliments all the time and she goes out more than I do. I'm sure if I clubbing or joined all these extracurricular activities, I'd meet more people. one reason is demographics, you're not in the right place.

• All guys do I'm used to it by now because all guys want are hot girls to have sex with. I've never been called hot either and I'm 20 years old I have my first boyfriend now and all everyone sees me as Molly so I know what your going through.