Do guys like this dress for prom?

I want to buy this dress: (look it up on Google since I can't put links yet) ASOS Premium Cutwork Midi Skater Dress. Do guys like this style? Do you find it pretty or not? Explain what you like and don't like about this style. I want to look cute yet sexy! Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• us.asos.com/.../

There you go, for people who want to see it.

• It'll show as red because that's the default color but if you go to the dropdown where it says red, I think they do other colors for the dress

• Oh, I guess not, it's only red

What Guys Said 5

• Eh, I don't really like it. The bottom looks oddly stiff.

• Yeah I think it looks great. It kinda has a classy but yet fun look to it!
    I dont think you would have problem pulling of cute and sexy with this.
    Just my opinion. :)

• if it didn't have so much sparkles, yes because too much of those can hurt if you hug a guy hard.

• There aren't any sparkles. It's a Cutwork detail (fabric with holes motif hahhah) :)

• I didn't click the picture lol sry and yes I think its pretty and go with the shorter one :P

• If it comes in black, then yeah

• The bottom half of the dress seems a bit stiff then again it has a cute bounce to it when walking on the cwalk

What Girls Said 5

• It's cute but I don't think it's fancy enough for prom. Maybe if it's not your prom (if you're not a senior) it's fine to dress down but if you're a senior, you gotta look like a big deal.

• I like the shorter one, the way the skirt comes out. I'm not a huge fan of the top part, it kind of reminds me of a bib.

• you're talking about this one, right?
    images.asos-media.com/.../image3xl.jpg
    images.asos-media.com/.../image2xl.jpg
    It looks very lovely and I love the back.

• I love the dress, but I wouldn't wear to prom. That is just my opinion. I would definitely wear this to homecoming. But if it's your style just rock it.

• No the fabric doesn't look very nice (too stiff).