Girls doesn't make up feel kind of yunky on your face?

i mean i know it won't, otherwise you wouldn't wear it all the time but i just wonder because i can't even wear lip barm or that stuff you use to stop you lips getting chapped lips.

it feels weird.

tell me your story of what it feels like to put on makeup, i mean doesn't it feel weird at all or uncomfortable where you feel you have to wipe it all off.

im just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl doesn't cake on all the heavy stuff and look like a plastic barbie then it's fine. I usually just use a tinted moisturizer and some powder, so it feels like there's nothing there. With lipstick/balm i guess we just get used to it (and flavored lipbalms (eos) are heaven).

What Girls Said 11

• I don't wear it at all. Only if my friends do it for me. And yes, it feels weird to me cuz I've only worn makeup 4x in my life. I don't even use lip gloss.

• It depends on the kind of make you are using and what applicator you're using. When I used sponges to apply my foundation it felt cakey and didn't look good. But after practicing applying make up and using a different foundation as well as a brush to apply it, I find most of the time when I wear make up I often forget I'm wearing it. When I use a good primer, it helps to keep the make up in place and keep it from basically melting away which is were I often feel it becoming cakey or oily feeling. So yea. But thats my experience. haha.

• I don't know..

Depends if I use a paint roller to apply my make up.

I only use makeup in my "t zone" and do my eyes and that's it. Maybe a nice colour on my lips or lip balm. It doesn't feel yucky on me because I don't use a whole shit load lol

• It stars feeling yucky when it has been on your face for several hours. It feels fine when you first put it on and you're in a nice air-conditioned area. I wouldn't put on makeup if I am going to be in the sun all day.

• I wear bb cream which is very light and has skin benefits. Other makeup like eye makeup and Chapstick doesn't feel weird or heavy to me. It does feel gross if I fall asleep with makeup on (even for half an hour).

• At 1st yes, it feels bad! Eye liner. It felt really bad! But once I use it again and again I get used to it!! Now if I use eyeliner, its like nothinggg :D..

• In the beginning when i started wearing make up it did feel weird but you'll get used to it. Now i dont even notice it.

• Some makeup does, that's why I wear very light makeup.

• it doesn't feel yucky unless you go to sleep with it on and wake up

• I almost never wear face makeup but that deffinantly feels horrible and just ugh.. not nice. I only wear eyeliner and chapstick and that feels like nothing so its all good

• it looks yucky

What Guys Said 1

• i guess they;re used to it ;-)