Girls and guys what outfit is sexier?

1- this top and skirt and a beautiful emerald green neck piece

http://tinypic.com/r/t86nft/8
http://tinypic.com/r/m9x4k1/8

2- this dress

http://tinypic.com/r/fnscb6/8

Keep in mind I am a 5'8" hourglass and a size 12 so a lot curvier than a model type body.
Guys what would draw your eye more?

• Option one
  • Option two
  • Neither

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the dress for sure!!!
    As mentioned in the comments below it would show of your curves better and if you have them why not show them off!! :)

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the occasion. If you're on your way to some wild party the wear the black.
    If it's something more simple like a slow dance the wear the red.

• i'd say the second if i had to choose between those 2, but i prefer pants on girls anyway!

• The dress is hot and it will show your legs which makes it even hotter. I also like its color

• The first one maybe 'too' sexy lol but if you want to impress go with that

• Hahaha by "too sexy" do you maybe mean slutty? I won't get cut 😂😂😂

• Hahah no it's not slutty if you can manage to pull it off in a classy way

It's just soooo sexy that it's going to attract a lot a lot of attention lol, if your body is banging then it's even more an issue

• Outfits aren't sexy--women's bodies are. So it really depends on how your body looks. You want to compliment whatever your best feature is. Sounds like for you it's your hourglass figure. Would you say your boobs or your butt is your better feature of the two? Wear something that emphasizes that.

• The black dress

• I think they both look great, it just depends on what you're feeling

• I love love love wearing black hahaha it's my signature look 😂😂

But as a guy what would draw your attention more as a girl walks in the room

• Doesn't matter, they'll equally draw the same attention

What Girls Said 7

• Especially since you are curvy, go for the red dress, it would look very good hugging you curves, it would look better than on the model. In the first outfit to be honest it's just trashy. The dress is sexy cause it would show your figure and be provocative and sexy but it still keeps you classy because you aren't really showing skin but still outlines your figure and the dress in general is sexy with the slit and plunge neck etc. I would just suggest different shoes than the ones the model has they don't really go with the dress at all lol

• I totally agree but it's summer here and the heat could be an issue. Yeah those shoes are horrendous hahaha I would wear black stilettos with an ankle strap

The red dress arrives on Monday so I'm yet to try it on. Wish me luck 😘😘

• they're both raelly pretty but 2nd might suit your body better

• Option 2 is better, I like the color of that dress.

• That black outfit

• Rock the dress girl:) it'll fit curves really REALLY well. The first outfit just looks slutty

• I'd say outfit number two is good

• I would wear the first outfit. Love it.