Guys is this a good sundress for a second date?

We're going to go to the park and just hang out. As you can see it's totally backless, is that too riskee.
www.makemechic.com/.../pd1156-mus03_3.jpg

www.makemechic.com/.../pd1156-mus01_3.jpg
Or just give link to something you think I'd better

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks more like a tunic than a skirt. It's way too short. How would you sit or bend over?

Not hygienic at all.

• I tried the dress on, and it's a lot longer on me, it comes about mid thigh for me. I think because the model is skinny she's wearing a small, and she's tall so it's short. I'm not as skinny or as tall, so the size is bigger and longer on me

• Then it'd be alright. =)
      It reminds me of Texas because of the sunflowers. xD

Thank you for the MH! =)

What Guys Said 2

• It is acceptable.

• It's fine. How is someone's back risky?

What Girls Said 3

• Very pretty, but really short for outdoors in a park? One good breeze and he will get to know you VERY well.

• It's so short! It looks more like a tunic to me. Are you sure you will feel comfortable in such a dress

• I still don't like it, id wear something more traditional

• the style is really cute but i dontlike the design