Which style should I change to?

So I've dressed punk rock/grunge for the last 3 years and now I feel like I should go back to being preppy. I feel like I feel that way because 1) I won't be harassed 2) more guys will want to talk to me. But then I feel like it's just because I want to but I also love punk rock. What style should I pick?

• Preppy
  • Punk rock/grunge
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be casual. I don't think you should choose one or the other for a guy. Casual can be cute and fashionable. So don't be "preppy" or "grunge" be yourself. And it doesn't mean you should just wear like a t-shirt and jeans. Look on tidestore (not saying order from there just pay attention to style) That's a pretty cute style.

What Guys Said 2

• Punk rock is way sexier

• maybe vintage?

What Girls Said 3

• Stay punk, or maybe dress preppy at school, and punk everywhere else, kind of like Superman acting as Clark Kent on his day to day life

• be unique and mix the two together. that would be super cute! ;)

• Punk is rad & sexy! Gotta rock it chick. but i guess you can dress however you want. just don't dress to impress people. just wear what you like & feel comfortable in.