Which would you rather be called, pretty or hot?

girls- do you like it more when guys call you pretty/beautiful or hot/sexy

guys- which do you call girls you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I reserve beautiful for a woman that has much more to offer than looks alone. Otherwise cute and pretty are used, in general, hot or sexy usually to describe purely physical attraction.I really don't use such words to describe a woman I can't stand because if I can't stand her, then for me, the physical attraction usually diminishes.

What Guys Said 2

• As I'm from germany the definitions of "pretty" and "beautyful" vary a lot from person to person as it is basically the same...

To me however "beautyful" is the dearest compliment I'm avke to give a girl based on her looks (and character) so I would go with that one!

Pretty is my describtion of a girl who looks good. But to be beautyful there must be more than "prettyness" (if such a word exists)... maybe this'll sound weird but some of you might get what I want to say :P

• when a girl truly has almost no flaws on her body then she is sexy

What Girls Said 2

• They're all compliments, so I don't really care.

• I rather be called beautiful. :)