Guys have you tried enhancing underwear/women do you like when you see a guy with a bulge

did you find the underwear effective. has anyone tried aussiebum pouch or cin2 ring.

girls do you check out guys with bulges or look to see if they have one.

Most Helpful Girl

• what's the point of wearing a codpiece? if a girl is attracted to you because of your bulge, then she's going to be very disappointed when she finds a contraption in your pants. but most girls couldn't care less lol. it's not like they keep their eyes pealed for the guy who's got the biggest bulge.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know what to think if I see a bulge in a guys pants. But I don't really pay much attention to a guys crotch.

• a bulge is just normal I guess. I really don't care whether I see it or not. My whole pet peev is touching it, I'm 17 but to me it's so gross. Even by accident. Hot, throbbing, hard. yuck.

• Most girls I kno rly don't notice, a huge bulge isn't rly attractive it can be awkward and hilarious at the same time, it'll be even more hilarious when they found out its fake

• Woah save your money...we don't notice and when we do, we wish he hadn't... it's not that attractive... :p

• Save your cash. Couldn't care less, probably won't notice, and you'll look like a moron when its discovered.

What Guys Said 2