Should I get some colored contacts?

I wanna make my eyes brighter. I was gonna buy some anyway for this movie i'm shooting but i might just wear that shit all the time cause i like it. do you give a shit if a guys eye color is fake as long as they look good

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been around people who have coloured contacts, and sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not. Even though they can make your eyes the most brilliant colour, having pupils that don't ever change size is a little bit reptilian and strange. I also noticed that people with coloured contacts had this glassy, plastic stare. I've never seen a guy with coloured contacts before, but I suspect that a girl who notices a guy's eye colour is fake will be put off by it, thinking that he is vain or overdoing things. On the other hand, if you like it and you don't care, go for it!
    What I mean to say is, natural is almost always better.

What Girls Said 6

• If you want it, do it.

• they almost always make people look extra creepy.

• i think it's good to try to look your best

• I don't care if he likes, it's the same as me wanting highlights. I would like to see his natural eye color once though.

• they can look alitle scary but eye color isn't important to me so you just be you

• I don't mind, they're cool I have some orange ones...

What Guys Said 1

• I usually think dudes who wear colored contacts are either weird or gay. lol. But that's my stupid judgmental side talkin' and I shan't indulge it, do what you want bro, fuck what anyone else thinks! haha

• yup lmao i know people are gonna judge me for giving a shit about my appearance, its like, fuck it. i think its cool and the only opinion that matters is my own... also hot girls... i mean its not like their opinion matters in general but in terms of getting laid by hot girls its probably best to get a second opinion