Are these shoes grannyish or suitable for a young woman?

www.mr-shoes.co.uk/.../mustang-lace-up-heels-grey I'm looking for some heels with laces for daily wear... I found these but I'm not sure if they aren't too grannyish, your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• not grannyish... yet not my taste tbh

What Girls Said 5

• They're actually really cute BUT - if the heel is so trusted to the back - meaning it's at the end of the shoe and not right below the heel where it should be for it to be ad least moderately comfortable for the foot - then it massively distorts your foot and makes your back hurt.
    Do not get them. They're not made well.

Better for the foot:
    productshots2.modcloth.net/.../...7a9f5df613b5.jpg

(the heel is actually under the heel - where the full weight is going to be centered on)
    ris.fashion.telegraph.co.uk/.../...ls_1915597a.jpg - also good examples

• I have an all plain black pair that I wear to work (on some days) I like them, but the colour might be hard to wear with certain pieces of clothing (your choice). These look like my pair.. How about those? Can't go wrong with black lol

roomoffashion.com/.../Puffin06-blk1_9.JPG

• Not grannyish at all. Cute, in fact.

• sorry but link doesn't open :(

• I think they'd be great if you managed to match them with the right outfit. Which obviously excludes anything that involved jeans etc.