Why don't guys ever go for her?

One of my friends is so beautiful everyone always says that about her, people our age, parents, and random people. She's quiet around new people but she's one of the nicest people I've ever met and once she feels comfortable around people she's really fun and funny. The only thing is she's never had a boyfriend and guys don't go for her. Whenever I'm with her everyone stares at her and gives her double takes. I just feel really bad because she doesn't see her own beauty and when all my other friends are talking about guys she listens and acts happy but I know her well enough to know that she's hurt by that and she's told me before how much it hurts to have never had a boyfriend or even a guy persue her. Why do you think guys never aproach her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would dare to say I am the male equivalent of your friend other than I have had a few relationships but that is because I am older. She'll get there and she is lucky to have the opportunity to grow as a young teen than focusing on taking Johnny Jackass to the prom. I'm sure that she will get fed up with being single and start to look around or date around. Just let her take her own path and hopefully leads to where she wants to be. I assume she is also under 18 and if so, she has nothing to worry about and neither do you. Things are going to pick up really quickly fairly soon.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• 1. She's insecure. Guys like confidence. I've seen guys go for less attractive girls that were confident and happy because they were fun to be around and that makes them more attractive. If she's super beautiful but doesn't think she is, well she may as well not even be beautiful.

2. She's quiet around new people. Guys can get nervous around girls, especially really beautiful ones. If she doesn't talk much they may assume she's not interested anyway so why try.

• I Could Really Relate To Your Friend, But The Reason Why Guys Don't Approach her is Maybe Bc They Feel Intimidated By her Beauty...