What do you think of my new website?

It is still in the works.

Wanted to make a new website to link the mytakes on here.

• Awesome
  • Eh... its ok
  • Needs a lot of work
  • Bad idea altogether
  • other
View it on a desktop browser for now.
Made some changes and added auto slideshows

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks nice, only thing I can really say about it was the lack of color. Kind of bland and depressing to look at.

But your picture counterbalances it some. In your pic you have a friendly sort of inviting smile, even though it looks a bit force.

It's overall a fine website in the making.

What are your plans with hbnetwork. com?

• Linking some of mytakes on here to the site. Opinionals, blogs, forums, polls, surveys, etc.

• I am a gymer. Not to be confused with gamer. Lol

• I'm both lol

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• It looks very professional to me and I like the clean black, but what is it going to be about?

May I now how you've set it up? I've been thinking about doing something like this, too.

• Yea. This is pretty much a relaunch. It was not difficult to make at all.

• It is really cool. How did you created it? As for me, I like WordPress really, and I am making my new website using a cool theme from www.templatemonster.com/website-templates.php website. Can you help me with it?

• It looks good, and i'll give you an A for the effort but you might want to build something from scratch rather than using weebly, good luck.