Girls, need your opinion on Mac eyeshadows?

In a few weeks it's going to be my sisters birthday and I want to buy her a mac eyeshadow because she is just starting with makeup. I thought about getting her Woodwinked or Naked lunch, because I feel for myself those type of light gold shades are great for every day and easy to apply. What do you think about that, do you think I should get her some other shade (she has light skin, dark brown eyes and hair), and thank you everyone who helps! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• I am not female.

What Girls Said 3

• M. A. C products are a fantastic brand. A lot of the make up Artist's I know use a hell of a lot of M. A. C brand products.

I was thinking maybe this one here.
    www.maccosmetics.com.au/.../index.tmpl

It's got the neutral colours and the dark shade of black/grey (perfect start)

• I feel like the Naked pallet is a great option especially for light skinned people. I notice their light gold eye shadows really pop with that skin tone. I know my cousin and my friend have Naked and absolutely love it. The colors are great for coming off as sultry but not too dramatic. (hope that makes sense.)

• They are super pigmented and good but if she's just starting out with makeup I would buy her a palette!!