Eyebrows really over waxed. Help?

Okay, today I got my eyebrows waxed at a different place than my usual for the first time. I am really not happy with them. I had nice eyebrows before, I just needed them cleaned up a bit. She completely did them too thin and my arch is practically gone. This may sound really dumb but I am concerned that they will not grow back to how they were, lol. Don't make fun of me for it! If you know anything about a good way to fill them in to make them thicker, and if you know if they will grow in exactly how they were I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me once. You just have to grow them back in. It's no big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• Your life is over.

• And your life is annoying

• Dude eyebrows are really important to a girl

• I can't imagine...

What Girls Said 4

• Everyones body is different when it comes to growing back eyebrows/hair in general, but I am pretty sure they will grow back the same as before. Mine did when I got a bad eyebrow job. Now I just do them myself because I don't trust the spa specialist to do exactly as I say. They often do what makes them happy instead of the customer.

For now, try penciling them in. You can also brush your eyebrows into your desired shape (use an eyebrow brush or an old toothbrush) and use a bit of eyebrow gel to keep them in place. Make sure you pencil your eyebrows before you put gel on them though.

• Thank you so much! I usually go to a place called Benefit (its at Macy's in the mall usually) and they are awesome! Today is the last time I get them done at a hair salon. Needless to say I learned my lesson, haha.

• You could try to pencil over them, sometimes if you make them look thicker you don't notice how thin they are.

• It'll grow back I promise I'm sorry your eyebrow lady sucks :(

• Put band-aids on till they grow again. Or shave them and your head off and tell people you're dying of cancer.