Are there any emos left? Or has the subculture died out?

Are there any emos left? Or has the subculture died out?

If there are where do they go on the weekends?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is a middle/high school fad. There are very few even in a school. I was emo my 9th grade year. Grown out of it in less than a year. I think it will die out eventually. I actually hope so :P I think a lot of emos go to concerts and stuff like that. I am sure they go to malls, restaurants, and grocery markets as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ty, thing is I live in Tallahassee and haven't seen one emo where I look.

• I think you would find them in smaller towns. I used to live in the desert and there were a handful of emos that went to my school. When I moved to the beach, it was less than 1% in my school.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh, God, I remember when I was an emo, in middle school. It was like everybody wanted to be a part of this thing. I don't think there are too many left, anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • No there are a lot of Emos lol. I think it's more of just a style now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean by emo. Emo like the kids that dress in all black, dye their hair, pierce their lips and listen to screaming music = I don't see much of those anymore but I'm in college. Emo like people who listen to "emo" music like Snowing, Brand New, Dashboard Confetional etc. = those still exist and aren't so annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still here.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• sure why not? a subculture never dies... it just "fades away"

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be back in middle school and part of high school. Grew out of it but I still like the music.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are still emos but worse is the spin off "scene kids" O>O In art that I draw, enjoy and the music I listen to I would probably be considered emo haha but I like to think I dress and act quite normal. Whatever normal means...

0|0
    0|0