Do girls do contouring as an everyday thing?

I've honestly never seen anyone in real life wearing it. Just make up gurus on YouTube and models
destinationfemme.com/.../...-Makeup-Contouring.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I can barely wake up on time to brush my teeth...

What Guys Said 1

• ughhhh what's that in the second pic? that's kinda weird in my opinion basically!

• That's what the liquid contour looks like before you blend it. It looks ridiculous I know xD

What Girls Said 7

• Heck, no. I am way too lazy.
    The most I do is eyeliner and mascara.

• I contour everyday but it's not as intricate or complex as extreme cream contour
    pbs.twimg.com/media/BUa0hkLCUAA0bP1.jpg:large
    Look at her, she has contour but it's not nearly as defined as her. It's just natural

• Some do... those addicted to changing the way they look are more prone to doing that...

I don't. But that's just because I don't think it looks natural - no matter the shade or the blending that goes into it.

• I literally don't have any idea how I would even do that lol. I do know someone who does that. I don't wear much make up. My face feels like it's being smothered.

• I've seen a few people with it and it's very apparent that they have it on. It just looks like dirt on their cheeks. But that's only a few people. Most women I know can't be bothered with that stuff.

• Some girls contour everyday. My cousin does. But I don't.

• I think a lot of girls just wear bronzer or blush on an everyday basis